Welcome

WELCOME

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Intent of My Partaking

Kencho Ongdi is well known for entertaining the people with his reality shows. With two of its kind already successfully completed, he is coming up with yet another show, a promising one, with dance and lozey competition besides singing.

With already few songs in various movies and musical albums, I am still an aspiring singer. So, I decided to try and become one of the contestants of the much loved reality show- Druk Superstar.  I have made it to the third round of the Druk Superstar audition as of now and I am very confident that I will be able to make it to the top 16. After that I will let the mighty reaping hook decide.

From the very beginning, I would like my well-wishers, friends, family and fans- if there are any to be clear of my intent for taking part in the show. I know winning is important and I would be more than happy to drive home the prize car should I win the contest. But what is more important is that once I perform in Druk Superstar, people would begin to know me- I would call it FAME!

While we can buy many of the prizes that are awarded by various philanthropists to the contestants of the reality shows, it would be difficult to buy fame. Moreover, going by the experience that i gained while going as a guest to the little stars on the 1st of March, 2012, I am poised to learn and experience a lot by participating in the show- which can't also be bought besides learning a great deal of Boedra and Zhungdra songs.

Ergo, I would like to clarify that I am participating to let more people know me and learn more, not for the sheer desire for the Prize Car!

No comments:

Post a Comment